Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday is almost over....

Sunday is almost over...Sigh, I don't want to go to work tomorrow...

I have made a decision to quit end of Oct, and go travel to SF for a month....however, I am thinking if others would think that I was not so responsible....I just can't bear it any longer....
But thinking of Chinese New Year....I will got no money@@ But it will be ok if I find a work before January.
Isn't it hard to be a human? I got another idea to buy lottery every day, but only spend NT$50! Good luck to me:P Another dream....

I was reading 村上村樹's new book "Sydney" on the train. The book is very interesting, because 村上村樹 is very funny. From the book, I know Australia better....It's a strange country in a way....

Thinking of him on the train too...and I decided to delete all his text msgs on my cellphone. I wanna set myself free....No look back anymore.

That's it!
Good night....


2 Comments:

At October 17, 2004 at 6:07 PM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

Well done~sweetie~~

^^ Let's go for a "date" again when I come back bah...^___________^

 
At October 18, 2004 at 5:41 AM, Blogger Gracie said...

等你哦~~
今天在車上想,你出國時,我可以找誰去北倉洞呢?

相信你去義大利後,就會忘了在台灣的所有煩惱!
Enjoy O~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home