Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wednesday is not magical at all?!!!!

Yesturday, I read horoscope forecast....it said that I would have a perfect to be lazy...
However....I was a bit busy today~~and our "motorcycle" sales executive gave me hard time again...DAMN!

It was a good day still, because I had 2 big meals today, our vendor bought us lunch, and my friend asked me to have dinner together.

The restaurent is nice...like 居酒屋, an easy and comfortable place for 小飲一番. I ordered 梅酒沙瓦, and told my friend that I could not find CHOYA氣泡式梅酒, but when the waiter brought the drinks to us, I found that 梅酒沙瓦 is the CHOYA氣泡式梅酒 I was looking for....really magical....but it's at least double price of 7-11's....forget it

So full now~~
I will eat less tomorrow ...keep diet!

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2004 at 7:09 AM, Blogger Gracie said...

Juhow在台北嗎?如果是,忠孝東路五段ATT旁邊那條走過去很多像居酒屋的店哦! Try it~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home