Saturday, October 09, 2004

So much to say, but can't speak out...愛在心裡,口難開?

Xiao Wen said that she got so many to say, but don't know how to describe them...I got the same feeling before, but I will keep these words in my mind, and forget them some day.

It has been many years since I started to chat and made friends on line, and I really found that some people can speak boldly on net. It's much easier to "say" something by typing than speaking. Some guys can type "I love you" or "I like you a a lot" one hundred times, but they can't say "I love you" in front of someone they really love or like. Just like the music vedio " Ming Ming Hen Ai ni 明明很愛你". The girl asked why you didn't say I loved you. The boy said why I needed to speak "I love you". It's like a circle that always happens.

Girls like to hear sweet words; however, most of the guys with sweet mouths are not sincere. Bizzare, isn't it.

I found that I am always straight forward....I like to hammer people's heads to let them think more clearly (當頭棒喝)....sorry if I let you feel sadder....

Happiness is a choice. And I think and believe that love includes joy and pain. However, the joy has to be much more than pain. How to make each other happy? We all have to learn...

5 Comments:

At October 9, 2004 at 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one of those guys you talk about. I can indeed type "I love you", but when my wife tells me she loves me, I can't seem to say it back. She always says: you never say you love me. I always reply: isn't it better to show you than to tell you?
Maybe it's because I feel like a fake when I actually say it. It's just a fact that most men don't mean it when they actually say it...

 
At October 9, 2004 at 9:01 AM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

well....

I am one of those women that like to hear "I love you".
But I like to hear it only if he means it...

I think relationship is mutual...
show them your love, and let them know that you love them!

Q1: if woman stop saying "I love you" to man, even if they love them...Will man have the same uncertain feeling like women do? Will man still say " oh, I can feel it even if they don't tell me that they Love me?"...

 
At October 9, 2004 at 9:12 AM, Blogger Gracie said...

To World Critics-

Sorry that the web page of my new post got some problems, so I posted it again and asked my friend to copy your comment to new post. Hope you don't mind :)

Welcome and thanks for your words!

As JY's saying, love is mutual, and you are right, love should be an action too. You don't need to say it every day. But you will see the magic of the 3 words when you speak it out:P

We girls seems too fantastic:P

 
At October 9, 2004 at 9:18 AM, Blogger Gracie said...

To JY...

Agree with your words..
I bet men doesn't care if his wife or girl speak "i love you" or not...and men always have to be the one to say it first....poor them:P

I like to say " i love you too " more, hahaha...
Seems not fair:P

 
At November 23, 2006 at 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiiii
I have a lot but when she is infront of me...
nothing,, nothing
i want to say her by a flash song or a vedio on her comp
any link which i can send her
the link which can show all my feeling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home