Saturday, October 16, 2004

Gathering again...

Back to hometown again! I told a friend, but not planned to meet them this week. However, they called me, so we had a gathering again today.

As usual, we shared life experiences with each other. I complained again about my devil boss. They supported me to quit for good. Besides, we talked about the movies we watched, the books we read....Then I found something, we all had short memory....

Y said that she read some books, but forgot what the books said....it seems meaningless to read books...isn't it? But reading is still a good thing, it makes us thinking while reading.

We talked about the politics a bit....they told me a rediculous news, that is a man was bit off because he asked how much in mandarin when he was buying something. Everyone should have their right to support anyone....can't believe that.

About bearing a baby or not....it became a topic tonight too. Y said she would like to have a baby, but not her husband....My friends are teachers, they have the benefit to 留職停薪 for two years....why I chose not to be a teacher before??? Guess it's fate....

I don't want to work....let me find a good husband instead...
A good dream, isn't it?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home