Saturday, October 09, 2004

Question#10/8- How to make our life to be more active and colorful?

I always think a lot....Guess this is my nature. My friend told me that Aries's is big head, because they are always thinking....

Why Why? Tell me why!
Why I feel kinda stressed today....because of sales performance or something else?
Why I felt so tired when getting off....because it's Friday finally...
Why I was so pig head, forgot to take the papers back home...
Why I can't kick you out of my mind...
Why I still think to talk to you...
Why the weather is always gray, and my mood is blue on the weekend...
Why I need to pretend strong
.....

Life goes on, even we are alone.
I have to lead my own life....so I got the question
How to make our life to be more active and colorful??
Do you know what can make you happy?
I think all of us need to know the answers for ourselves.
Because we are the only one who is responsible of our own life...
Do you agree?


3 Comments:

At October 8, 2004 at 8:56 PM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

I want to know the way to make my life more colorful too...
Any idea? Any suggestions are welcome...

 
At October 8, 2004 at 11:39 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

Hey JY...

As of now, no exact suggestions.
Seems that everyone is still thinking...

Poor 現代人, especially at our age.

 
At October 9, 2004 at 12:09 AM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

yeah....poor "middle age" ppls....-______-"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home