Friday, October 15, 2004

Thurday- Pig Head's day

Today is a pig head's day....sigh...

This morning I felt kinda low swing....lots things to do, but seems hard to get it started...all things were stuck, need others to help....so I was thinking how to deal with these matters...

After lunch, I received a phone call from "female devil", she asked me which new distributor of the company we just acquired were not contacted yet....I was empty minded...then she was mad...and almost shouted...so I got shocked~_~ Guess I need to go to 行天宮 for 收驚!

Hope that I will be more carefully next time~~

I am going home tomorrow for seeing my new born niece tomorrow. When I left office and went take bus to taipei station for taking tickets, I thought of him again on the bus...felt like to send him a message, but i didn't take action again as usual....

It's strange that everytime when I walked on the lane I lived at ....I always heard "擱淺" , thought it was my illusion...today I heard it again....so coincident...特地放給我聽的嗎?

今天就醬隨便寫....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home