Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Not big deal~

Not big deal, just tired today....
Have you ever had the feeling to be tired because of boredom??

When I got into the office today, I knew I had so many things to do....but my brain was empty, didn't know where, how, what to start....no big deal...just take it slowly...

I read a article titled "take it slowly" before, the writer was a sick girl...
Try to enjoy life slowly, we seems used to be pushed by time.
When time passed by, we could not remember what we have seen, felt, seen....
"Take it slowly" becomes my motto in life now...I like to walk slowly, work slowly but finish on time, but I always eat quickly :S

Anyway, today is almost over...
I have done what I have to do...
Just that I still don't want to make international calls...
Leave it to tomorrow...

Good night!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home