Tuesday, October 19, 2004

My Surviving Philosophy...我的生存之道

On the road back home, a sentence popped on my mind....

I don't want to be the best, but won't be the worst either.

Why don't stay in the middle...just good!

Couple days ago, I put on "behaving and doing business are discordant or conflicted?"

The interviewer said the people who behave would not do a good job....it's a strange thought I think....we are not in a war....

In my opinion that people who behave, respect and are willing to help others will have friends around, especially when they are in bad situation, need acompany. But if someone only knows to do business, I think he or she will be alone. Business world is really realistic.

There are thousands ways to survive in this world. I hope that I am always behave and keep the young heart...because I can't be successful without friends, even I am way rich, I can't buy friendship.


Missing NY Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2004 at 8:56 PM, Blogger -JYCH™- said...

so right!
Money can't buy friendship~~
Best wishes for you~~my lady...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home