Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Pack Up, Go Wandering

Pack up, go wandering
I got a feeling today,
maybe I will leave the company in a short time...
I used to be passive....
so when I got irritated, I would take action.
I set my resumes on 104 HR website on "OPEN" status
and received two phone calls these 2 days!
I will go for the interviews tomorrow
Even the jobs are not my favorite or what I want...
I ever felt not like to let go...
But I want to leave here ASAP now!
I need fresh air
and I want to go wandering for days...
Wandering and thinking...

At last, just keep hope, and it will bring the luck!




收拾行囊去流浪
今天一直有一種感覺...
就是我即將離開目前熟悉的工作環境了...
也許我總是被動的
一被刺激,就上104去把履歷打開
這兩天接到兩通電話,明天準備去面試了
也許就這麼我要離開這裡了,
在不久的將來...
曾經覺得不捨,但...
現在想儘早離開
我需要新鮮空氣!!
我想要去流浪~~

Travelling~~ Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home