Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Strike Back 反擊

Hi D,

May I ask in what part that you think that I am not concentrate on my Akai/Alesis sales? That's just because no orders come in? or I surf on net?
As a supervisor, shall you give me some advices for how to boost Alesis sales?
And I would like to ask you how you find Alesis? What are the differences between Alesis market and Numark market, except the target customers?
Do you think that the only way to do business is to call and review sales, then the order will come in?
Do you know why Alesis sales is down? That's because I didn't push hard? Is it the only reason?

I need advices. Please advise how to get order from TS SOUND, as the economics is bad? Thailand customer told me so. I called them on Monday. How would you do with Sound Solution as the same case?

ELFA, I emailed to Nick already, and await his reply. According to my experiences, they will order samples for sure.
TIGA, already emailed too.
DCH, I will call today.
Vietnam/Combodia, Mr. Kim already replied that, I want to wait until Friday.
I will call Techniline today.

If you think that the job that you do as a supervisor is to push me to push customers for order. Then....I will do.

Please think of it, and please do not put your personal emotion on me, we are just colleagues. I am not the same kind of person like you, and we are just different. Please let me do things on my way. Great minds don't need to think alike.

I always wonder what I have done to make you act like this. Writing emails to me when I am just in front of you.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,
Grace



----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 10:26 AM
Subject: Sales Concern
Grace,
Please concentrate on your Akai/Alesis sales.
“Call” all your customers today to get your orders in.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
D. Chen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home