Thursday, December 30, 2004

New hope for new year 2005!

1. More independent...
I decided to move out and live alone in 2005. Being totally independent.
Maybe I will feel lonely sometimes, but I got friends around.
Just call them...be happy ;-)

2. More lovely....
Although I look lovely already:P But I hope I can ACT lovely too....
Don't be as straight or direct as before....I am too cool sometimes....
So I am gonna be more ladylife, being a 熟女:D

3. More life experiences, includes love
Maybe chaning work, knowing different people
Traveling in another countries, taking more pictures
Writing more, reading more, talking more
Meeting more "boys".....and finding love....

Wish all my friends have a smooth year.
Be more content, be happier, be healthy...
God bless us



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home