Monday, June 20, 2005

Trip to San Francisco- Day one, June 10

June 10, the day that I set off to San Francisco, after a busy day, my coworker asked his husband to give me a drive to the bus station to airport. While I arrived there, a taxi driver warned me that there was traffic jam, i got the risk to arrive at the airport for check-in on time, so....for avoiding the risk, I took the taxi to the airport and checked in smoothly. At 10.40pm, I took the flight CI 0004 to San Francisco, arrived the destination at 7.00pm on June 10.

One bad thing happened when I was waiting for to check-in at the hotel - RAMADA Civic Center. Their system worked down, and it took them 2 hours to fix it up....so I got a room to rest at 10pm. Aren't they so lousy?

Never mind, it's just a small part of the trip, I got another 7 days to enjoy the trip.
Gogogo!!!


Me at Yosemite Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home